Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SMILE

Lydia gave me a smile this morning. This is the first social smile I've seen from her. It was so sweet. I almost cried. I feed and changed her and then laid her on my chest for some tummy time. She picked her head up and was looking at me. I was making some ridiculous baby talk and smiling away when she let one rip. BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait till she's handing those things out more often.

We had her 1 mo check up yesterday.
She is 8lbs 6oz (20th %tile) (up 2 lbs and 9 oz since birth)
21 in long (50th %tile) (grown two inches since birth)
Her head circumference is 37cm (50th %tile)

She is a healthy little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet! She's almost as big now as I was at birth (yeah, I was a large baby - ha!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I bet those things just melt your heart. Can't wait to experience that too! What a sweet little girl you have :)

    ReplyDelete