Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Visitors

We've had lots (not too many... please don't be shy:) ) of visitors lately. We love it. We love for our friends and family and friends of family to meet Lydia. I'm trying to take pictures so we'll always remember these times.

Here is one with Mrs. Ware. She is a sweet friend of Patrick's family. We love her. She is always so bubbly and joyful. Can't you tell?
My sisters came up for a lunch date for my oldest sister's birthday. I had shamefully realized we didn't have any pictures of her with Lydia. We had to fix that. After lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (YUM) we walked around the mall and tried to do a little Christmas shopping.




Two of my best friends from high school stopped by for lunch and to meet Lydia. It's still hard to believe we aren't in high school anymore and I actually have a kid. It was great to catch up and hang out with them for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment