Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. It's a great place to confess what we have (have not) done throughout the week. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


First off, I am not the clumsiest person I have ever known. And most certainly did not run straight into the ottoman in our living room and then fall flat on my face. This did not leave a nasty bruise and cause me to cry right before I walked out the door. Patrick did not start laughing before he came over to see if I was ok:) (I really don't blame him- I would have been rolling) and I did not say with the most pittiful voice ever, "Why am I so clumsy?". Does my knee still hurt? Nope not at all.


I was not cheered on by a swarm of 7-13 year olds while break dancing to soulja boy. I would never do that, I much more mature than that.


Oh and while at the birthday party with all those girls I did not dress up in a blue sparkly dress and pose for this picture :)

That was not a great time with the Housley and Murray girls!



What did you not do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment