Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!

It's beautiful here and has been all week. Thankfully Patrick and I have been able to get out and enjoy this great weather. Monday we went running around a nearby park and then went to the same park for a picnic last night. It's nice to do these things together. I'm thankful that we are able to spend so much time with each other during this season of our life and that we are surrounded by such great parks!!


**BTW **
I participated in an alliteration contest on MckMama's blog the other other day and although I did not win:( my comment was recognized... Go check it out! Her blog is insightful and slightly addicting.

1 comment:

  1. i'll give you a shout-out!! great job on the alliteration contest.
    even though I SHOULDA WON!! (sorry, bitter moment there!)
    sweet blog, and hope you have an awesome week.
    good job on the contest.

    ReplyDelete