Monday, June 14, 2010

15 weeks tomorrow

I went to the doctor today for my regular check up. Everything looks good. Baby's heart beat was in the 150's. Always so sweet to hear the swooshing of that machine. It warms my heart. There aren't really any signs that I'm pregnant when you look at me and so having that little confirmation is nice.

My blood pressure was 101/52 which is low I know. But my bp is always that low.

I also gained a pound. I would have sworn that I had gained at least 3 more but I guess not. I think I may have lost that one pound on the way home though. That's right. Monday's just don't seem to be my good days:) After one good week. I'm sick again.

I have had a song stuck in my head by Mandy Mann all day. Its a song from Psalm 103 (I think).
Praise the Lord O My Soul, Praise the Lord
All my inmost being praise his name!!

1 comment: