Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thunder Review

Thunder was a hit!

Here are a few of the highlights:

~ The weather was perfect and I finally got some sun! I decided to tough it out and not wear any sun screen because I'm desperate for anything close to a tan. I semi-succeeded.

~ I enjoyed a few nice bike rides. One by myself over to Jenny and Brian's. Then the three of us rode together downtown and met up with Patrick. Then afterward Patrick, Anna and I rode back to our apartment. I'm still pretty sore from my seat- I love riding bikes but not the soreness afterward.

~There was a bagillion people there. Seriously, if you're not a crowd person this would be torture. It would also be torture if you can't get off your bike very well... which would be the case with me. At one intersection I was trying to get off my bike but my foot got stuck. There was a lady next to me and I knew I was going to fall right into her. As I was falling I kept telling her I'm sorry I'm about to hit you. haha.


(Isn't this boy too cute. Patrick finally snuck a picture of him when he turned his head.)
~ We got to hang out with great friends. Brian and Jenny are a lot of fun and we were glad to spend the day with them.

~And last but not least, we saw the best fireworks show in the U.S.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I lov ethe pictures of you and your husband - you guys are so cute together! Looks lik eyou had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what??? You won a toy from Bright October on my blog!
    E-mail me at mrskellystamps and I'll get you hooked up!

    ReplyDelete