Tuesday, January 24, 2012

play date with friends

As Lydia has gotten bigger and more active my love for play dates has grown. I mean I loved them before but it was more for my sanity (who am I kidding they are still more for my sanity) while she was so tiny and wasn't doing much "playing." I still love the mom interaction but really enjoy getting to see Lydia interact with other kids around the same age.

Photobucket

Hard to believe that I've been getting to know these ladies better for over a year now. I have grown to love their fellowship and look forward to the next time I can see them. Which was supposed to be today. BUM! Lydia got sick last night so I had to cancel our date with friends. She seems to be better now. Hoping it was just a quick bug.

Photobucket

Photobucket

G was cracking me up with how mesmerized he was by the camera.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

can't wait to reschedule with you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment