I always hope to read so much more than I actually do. I get distracted. I get started in a great series (Anne) and then can't find the 4th book and therefore don't read anything for 2+ months. I am making it a goal of mine to read more in 2012. I am trying to read some classics but I also want to read some books that spur me on in my walk with the Lord.
Here are the books I read in 2011
1. What Did You Expect: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage by Paul D. Tripp
2. Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand
3. Secrets of the Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg
4. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (great book. you should read it)
5. The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
6. The Hobbit by J.R. Tolkien (such a fun read)
7. The Story Girl by L.M. Montgomery (this one sparked my interest in all of the Anne books)
8. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
9. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
10. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
11. True Happiness by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
12. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orezy
My first book of the new year will be.... Anne of Windy Poplars and then the rest of that series. Once I finish those it's on to the Lord of the Rings series. Happy reading!