Thursday, July 14, 2011

bergmeier family

I love this family. I have done a few sessions with them and it has been so fun to see the oldest two grow up and then the latest addition of E. The mom, Becky, is someone who I could sit and talk to for hours. She has a very sweet, easy going personality. (Becky, I seriously want to hang out soon!!!) Their kiddos are incredibly cute.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
K can make some good faces
Photobucket
In trying to get K to smile I asked her how many teeth she had. J gladly jumped in to show me how many he had.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Alex C I think this little boy looks so much like Clint)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I have been sooo excited to see the pictures! They are great. I would LOVE to hang out. I will call you when I am back from my trips (early August).

    ReplyDelete