Tuesday, October 12, 2010

32 wks

That means I'm only 8 weeks away from my due date. WEIRD.

I'm still feeling great! I feel very fortunate that this pregnancy has gone as well as it has. I have no complaints... Ok maybe one:) If this little girl could get her bottom out of my ribs that'd be great. Ok I'm done with complaining.

I made a list yesterday of all the things I still have left to do around the house before she comes and I was a little overwhelmed. It's about time to stop putting those off and tackle some chores.

My sister is 19 1/2 weeks pregnant and she just found out yesterday that it's a GIRL! I was able to go to her ultrasound with her and am so glad for it. We squealed and almost cried when the tech told us the news. There is something so fun about being pregnant with your sister and then to both be having girls... even better!

Today has been a week since Kirby had his surgery. I think he's doing pretty good. He hasn't really bothered it much but licking or trying to bite at the stitches. He's starting to use it more. This scares me but also is encouraging. I want him to start feeling better but also don't want him to think he's fine and reinjure himself. This dog is hard to keep confined. We go in another week to have him checked out and stitches removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment