Wednesday, May 30, 2012

baby #2: 39 weeks

Monday was 39 weeks. Because of the holiday and my doctor being out of the office yesterday I didn't go for my normal appointment until this morning.

I was 146 lbs (down 2 from last week...which confirms that my weigh in last week of +4 was a fluke). My blood pressure was also back down in my normal range of 108/72.

Belly measured 37 cm (last week was 36) and babies heartbeat was in the 140's.

She again stripped my membranes and said I was a very good 3 cm dilated...a close 4. She said she'd be happy to induce me tomorrow morning.

SOOOO If the stripping of membranes doesn't kick me into labor on my own, we'll go to the hospital tomorrow morning to be induced. :) This momma is happy to meet her little one!

So here is a picture of my big 39 (and 2 days) pregnant belly.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh Hannah! Can't wait to see this precious one. Praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting Hannah! I bet Baby is ready to come out too - you can definitely tell your belly has dropped!

    ReplyDelete