Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm Back and 23 wks

I got back into KY early yesterday morning. I took a red eye Sunday night from Portland, OR to Cincinnatti to be able to get back to work on Monday. What a day! I was tired. Thankfully the Lord was very kind to me and I was able to get an entire row to my self on the plane and sleep the entire flight. My body is all messed up still from the time change. I went to bed last night at 10:30 and woke up at 12am, 2am, 3am, 5am, and then finally got up for good at 7am. I'm hoping tonight I am able to sleep better because I feel really out of it as of now.

Yesterday after work I went and picked up our sweet Kirby from my sister's house. It was good to see his happy face in my rear view mirror on the way home.

He's currently keeping me company while Patrick is still in Oregon for a few more days. MAN I can't wait till he gets home. I miss him like crazy. I think the whole time we've been married we've only spent at the most like 2 days apart from each other. I'm pretty sure this is the longest time (Sunday night to Thursday morning) and I'm hating it.

I'm 23 wks today. Patrick has our good camera so I'm taking my weekly pic with the trusty old phone. I'm feeling our little girl move more and more. On the flight home, she kicked/punched/bumped into me more than I've ever felt before. It was a sweet time. It was just me and her flying home.
I forgot to post these from our ultrasound. I tried to scan them so the quality would be better, but ya know, I'm just awful at that. So this will have to work. Look at her sweet profile and hand. MMMM I just can't wait to eat those little fingers and checks up:)

I saw my stomach move today for the first time when she bumped/kicked/punched me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, very sweet!
    I have some news over on my blog, in case you haven't seen it yet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete