Monday, August 23, 2010

Dr Update

I went to the doctor today for a normal check up and to have my glucose testing done. I don't know the results from the test yet but am hoping I don't have gestational diabetes. Here are my stats

Baby Heart Beat: 138 (Dr. said this was good)
Belly measured: 22 cm
My blood pressure: 100/60
Weight gain: 5lbs (this puts me at 12 lbs total and weighing 130)

So I guess everything looks good... those numbers on the scale are weird for me to see but I'll be ok:)

I go back in 4 wks and then after that the every 2 wks appointments start. This makes it seem like I don't have very much longer. I'm starting to think the rest of these 15 wks are going to fly by.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going well. I always enjoyed going to the doctor and getting checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes these fifteen weeks will fly by as well as the next year!! Craziness. We need to plan this shower!

    ReplyDelete