Monday, July 16, 2012

moo day

Friday was cow appreciation day at chic fil a. Dress your family up as cows and get free delicious food? Yes please!!

I took a stained onesie of lydia's and drew on spots with a permanent marker. I used a starter kit that CFA provided for Patrick and I and taped black spots onto our white shirts. I put ears of headbands for Lydia and I (Lydia wasn't interested in wearing it) and Patrick had a hat with ears. Kesid's outfit was one that my aunt gave me when Lydia was born...it was perfect.  Patrick was a champ as this was not as exciting to him as it was to me.
 I told Lydia she was a cow and she walked around mooing for a while. HA

A meal that would have been close to $15 was free all because we dressed up like cows :) we also got to see lots of people we knew there.





Thanks Chic Fil A!!!

2 comments:

  1. You all are so cute! Adorable family!
    Love you guys,
    Kim Clark and Fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......


    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

    Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | home security alarm | ADT Alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Burglar alarm systems | Home alarm | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring | Wireless Home Security | Wireless Home alarm | Americas Ultimate Security | Home alarm Monitoring | Home Monitoring | security System | alarm system | adt texas alarm | Security Monitoring | burglar alarm

    ReplyDelete