Wednesday, November 30, 2011

stuck in nostalgia

I was uploading some new videos and then it happened. I got stuck. I started going through the past in videos. Oh how I love seeing how tiny Lydia was. She has seriously transformed right before my eyes. I've been there for practically every moment of it but it's still hard to remember it all. So thankful for videos. This is one of my favorites: She was only 14 weeks old here.

Talking with Lyd at 14 weeks from Hannah Schreiner on Vimeo.



And here is a more recent one that I am late on putting up. It's probably from almost a month ago when she was just starting to walk more. She's so much more daring now. I apologize in advance for any motion sickness you may get from watching this video. I kept turning it the wrong way and then we threw the camera back and forth between the two of us... you'll see...we are definitely the best videographers out there.


Oh and I put up a new video of her on the birthday party post.

Happy Wednesday to you all and an especially happy last day of work at Starbucks for Patrick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment