Friday, September 24, 2010

Photo Booth

Photo Booth has got to be the best invention ever. Ok at least when you are bored in college. or not in college and just bored. As I was taking pictures to do the previous post... I stumbled upon a few gems from the past. Enjoy

Me
Diane (Patrick's mom)
Ashley (Pat's oldest bro's wife)
Ashley and Sam
Diane and I
Tom (Patrick's Dad)
Me
Me
Anna (Patrick's sister)
John (Patrick's brother)
Jared (friend from college)
Patrick

Lang (Patrick's room mate in college and good friend)
I think this is me... can't tell forsure haah

Me
Anna (Patrick's sister)
Patrick
Bekah (my sister)
Bekah again
Me in a friend's dorm room

**I realize these are probably only really funny if you know these people. If you don't know any, sorry for the weird faces** I had a good laugh though

1 comment: