Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pandora

Pandora Radio has become my new best friend at work. I often turn it on to keep me awake while working. Lately my station pick has been "lion king." This brings up all kinds of fun Disney songs as well as soundtracks to great plays like Les Mis, Wicked, Mama Mia, Rent, etc. All these songs have put me in the mood to catch up on some good oldies.

Here's my list in no particular order
Enchanted (i know its not an oldie but still good)
Mary Poppins
Lion King
Sound of Music
Beauty and the Beast

and Harry Potter (this one is not encouraged by the music I've been listening to... I just want to see the ones I have yet to see (4,5,6, and 7).

Patrick if you want to rent any movies soon, these would be great:)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE disney music! It always makes my day seem brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah... gotta love old disney movies ( & soundtracks!) i just ran across a really cute pregnancy ticker i thought you might like at http://www.widdlytinks.com/pregnancy/pregnant-mother/ So excited for u guys!

    ReplyDelete