Tuesday, May 25, 2010

12 wks


Today I am officially 12 wks along in my pregnancy. I can't believe it. I remember with my sister Bekah's pregnancy I thought it took forever for her to get to this mark. At the time I thought it was because every day I'd ask her, "how far along are you today???" Maybe time is just going faster now???

Last night ended a good stretch of 7 days with out getting sick. Hopefully last night will be the last and I'll be feeling good and energetic from here on out.

We had a fun weekend down in TN. It started with a wedding on Friday and then a visit with my sister and aunt and their families. It was busy but good and I finally got to enjoy some sunshine!! Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures tonight.

2 comments:

  1. YAY Bekah (especially the part about not being sick for 7 straight days)!!! Tell Patrick hello and congratulations for me. Love you!
    Allison (cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Hannah! I'm so happy for you and Patrick! I've enjoyed catching back up on your life since our days at Western. I feel connected to you and Bekah because of that one night of worship back in your hometown (I think that was your hometown, oops!) with the rest of the gang from Somerset. It sounds like you are doing really well! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete