Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye Apartment :(

When I was thirteen my parents decided to move from the only house I had known. This was horrifying to me. WHAT!?!? how can we leave this place where all my memories are? I sat on the floor and cried and said I'd move in with whoever decided to buy the house from my parents... I came with the house:). I'm not sure what has happened but over the last 8 years I have slowly grown more accustomed to change. Saying goodbye to our first home wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I didn't cry. Well I cried... but only because of stress and probably hormones. But I didn't cry because we were moving. I did take pictures though.


I will always love the apartment on Glenmary!! I was seriously in the best neighborhood ever.


This isn't an apartment pic... but it was in the same album. This is a pic from my Christmas dinner with the girls from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment