Saturday, January 2, 2010

Catching Up

I'm sitting at a coffee house drinking hot apple cider and taking advantage of free internet. Patrick and I finally moved in the day after Christmas!!! I love our house. It is great. We finally have finished hanging everything up and have for the most part found a home for every item in our new home.

Over the next few minutes I'm going to attack this blog with a ton of pictures. Why? Because I want to keep track of my lifes happenings with pictures. And tomorrow we leave for 2 weeks on a trip to Africa. When we return, I'll have another overload of pictures to put up and comment on. Please pray for safe travel and that the Lord would be glorified in our trip. That the believers over there would be refreshed and encouraged and that many others would come to trust in Christ.

The overload begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment