Monday, January 25, 2010

Family

There is something about family that I love. Maybe it has to do with growing up as the youngest of five kids? Some people would think that being 2 hrs away from all your family is really close, but thats too far for me. I miss the days of going to the store with my mom or sisters or even just all being together in the same house at one time. Now with 4 of the 5 being married and 5 grandkids thrown into the mix, it can be tough to get good quality time with everyone. And so when Mom throws the idea out there to drive down to Bowling Green for even just 3 hrs of visiting, I'm in!
Saturday I drove down to my home town, met up with my mom, sister and 2 of her kids and drove down to Bowling Green with them to visit our other sister and her kid. We hung out at the mall for 3 hrs and then headed back home. Although it was way to short, it was good to even have the time we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment