Thursday, April 29, 2010

Snopes

I have not gotten up the last two mornings to a house that was freezing cold!!! (59 and 61 degrees) That's what you get for leaving the windows open when its not warm out. I just keep hoping it warms up because I'm too lazy right now to close them.

I didn't go to Whole Foods today for lunch (thanks to Hanel, my pilates instructor, who gave me a gift card) and order a big slice of pizza and an oatmeal raisin cookie. After purchasing and eating them, I didn't go back through the line and order another big slice of pizza from the same girl. She didn't ask, "back for more???".

I did not go to the grocery store to get a rotisserie chicken for chicken salad sandwhiches, get really hungry while at the store, grab bag of bar bq chips and start eating while shopping.

1 comment:

  1. oh Hannah! You made me laugh this morning =D
    Alex

    ReplyDelete