Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is this in my job description?

I work at a bank whose mascot is a bear. The other day I was messing around and wanting to loosen the mood a little at my branch so I put this on...
that led to putting the whole costume on. I went around peeking into offices and making customers laugh.Now, they've signed me up to go to a local elementary school next week with our branch manager. There will be 120 kindergarteners and me dressed up like this.
I'll let you know how that goes!
***UPDATED***
They just told me I've been replaced. :(

5 comments:

  1. hahahah oh my goodness Hannah that is really funny. You are a bear.
    I just bought a new book today that I think you would like. It is called "Design-It-Yourself Clothes. Patternmakind Simplified." Intimidating, right?! I read through the beginning at the bookstore and the author made everything seem pretty doable even for a beginner like me. So I have invested my $26 and hope to be designing (!!HA!) and making preshi clothing for myself sometime in the near future. You should do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! That would be fun to be a mascot for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is so funny! That is what you get for not being "on task" at work! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete