Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catching UP

Father's Day

We went down to my parents after church, had dinner and homemade ice cream. While there I tortured my family and made them all get together and take a group picture. Here are some of my favorite.These pictures are missing my brother Micah and his wife and baby and also my nephew Myles

Fending off mushrooms.

Yeah they're back. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this little guy poking its head out of our window sill. He's gone now... I attacked him with bleach and a bunch of other chemicals.

Learning Hebrew

Patrick took the summer off from classes and instead is braving the task of learning Hebrew on his own. He's doing really well and has more self discipline than I've ever come close to having.
He takes a handful of these note cards everywhere.
We're cooking out!

With our tiny grill. I told Patrick maybe for his first Father's Day present he'll get a real grill. (He might be cooking on this thing for a long time)


Trying to learn how to use a 50 mm 1.4

1 comment:

  1. So busy! I especially like the little grill pictures. One day, ya'll will look back and laugh at all the stooping over that thing ya'll did!

    ReplyDelete